2. Information We Collect. We collect information you provide to us when you create or modify your account, register to use our Site, purchase products from us or our franchisees, request information from us or our franchisees, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us or our franchisees. The personally identifiable information may include your name, mailing and billing address, telephone number, cell phone number and/or e-mail address.
Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Site. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Site analyze how users use the Site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Site by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). We may also use Google Analytics Advertising Features or other advertising networks to provide you with interest-based advertising based on your online activity. For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google’s website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Other Website Analytics. In addition to Google Analytics, we also use Facebook Pixels provided by Facebook, Inc. (please visit the following for more information about how Facebook, Inc. uses data when you visit our Site: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy).
User Comments, Feedback, & Other Submissions. All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to us on or by the Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of the Site (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain our property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, we will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. We are and shall be under no obligation to: (1) maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) pay any compensation for any Comments; or (3) respond to any Comments. You agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
4. No Information from Children Under Age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register with us at this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us below.
5. How We Use And Share Your Information To Provide Products and Information. We collect information from you in order to provide products that you purchase using the Site; register and service your online account; provide information that you request from us or our franchisees; contact you about your orders, including contacting you by phone or via text message; process credit card and debit card transactions; ship products to you; send you promotional materials or advertisements about products and services, as well as new features and offerings; administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions and contests; and to provide interest-based targeted advertising to you.
Sharing with Third Parties. We may provide information to third party service providers that help us operate and manage our Site, advertise, market or promote our products and services, process orders, and fulfill and deliver products that you purchase from us or our franchisees. These service providers will have access to your personal information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to helping us operate and manage our Site, advertise, market or promote our products and services, process orders, and fulfill and deliver products that you purchase from us or our franchisees.
Your Consent. In addition to the sharing described elsewhere in this Policy, we may share personal information with our franchisees without your consent. We may also share personal information with third party companies, organizations or individuals when we have your consent to do so.
Legal Proceedings. We will share personal information with third party companies, organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• Meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, our users, customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
6. Security Of Your Information. Your personally identifiable information that you disclose to us is stored in our secure server’s database. The information is only accessed by those persons authorized to access our systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
Inside Stories by Duet Design Group
5650 S Windermere St.
Littleton CO 80120