Interior Designer - Denver, Colorado
Open Position - Apply Now
Are you an independent designer or a design associate looking for your next career move in interior design? Do you enjoy complete autonomy with your design and a flexible schedule? Do you want to make more money for your work? If so, please read on…
We are looking for an Interior Designer to join our growing Inside Stories team in Denver, Colorado. This person will run their own projects and foster their own client relationships. Inside Stories supports each designer by providing client leads, back-office software and support, training and mentoring, advice, access to an extensive library, as well as ordering solutions so this person can focus on the designing.
Here is what you will be doing…
• Design – From furniture selections and space planning to full-home renovations, you will be designing all size request needs.
• Managing your own clients and contracts. We will provide you with all your leads, you will handle the clients.
• Take on as much work as you want. You will manage your own schedule.
• Collaborate with the rest of your team.
Here is what you’ll need for this position…
• College degree in Interior Design
• 3+ years of experience in Interior Design within the interior design industry; must be able to show experience in space planning, client interactions, specifying appropriate furnishings, and fixed finishes
• Highly self-motivated, excellent self-manager and loves to hustle!
• Must be detail oriented, have ability to multitask and solid time management skills
• Excellent at problem solving
• Comfortable switching between administrative and creative tasks
• Strong at negotiating with vendors and persuasive with clients
• Exceptional at AutoCAD
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, fast paced environment
• Comfortable travelling around the Denver Metro area
A bit more about the job…
• Base salary: $50,000/yr – $100,000/yr
• Additional compensation: $5,000/yr – $10,000/yr
• Competitive benefits
• Mentorship and training from acclaimed designers
• Inspirational office space with extensive library
How to apply…
Send resume to email@example.com
About Inside Stories…
Inside Stories is an award-winning design firm that takes an innovative approach to the design process by leveraging the best of big and small firms. By embracing process-oriented design methodologies, we are able to deliver exceptional interior design services both on time and within budget. At Inside Stories, our designers use their clients’ style and story as inspiration and partner closely with them, to create unique solutions that will make any space feel uniquely theirs.