Business Administration- Littleton, Colorado
Open Position - Apply Now
Looking to add an amazing, friendly, positive, customer focused, career minded teammate for our Interior Design office in Littleton, Colorado.
Here is what you will be doing…
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel
• Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations
• Ensures CRM is up to date with accurate data
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
• Prepare and set up new client assets
• Schedule and perform contract review meetings with potential new clients
• General office support
Day to day tasks will vary.
Here is what you’ll need for this position…
• Highly self-motivated, excellent self-manager and loves to hustle!
• Must be detail oriented, have ability to multitask and solid time management skills
• Excellent at problem solving
• Comfortable switching between administrative and creative tasks
• Strong at negotiating with vendors and persuasive with clients
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, fast paced environment
• Comfortable travelling around the Denver Metro area
A bit more about the job…
• Additional compensation opportunities
• Competitive benefits
• Part-time and full-time opportunities available
• Inspirational office space
How to apply…
Send resume to email@example.com
About Inside Stories…
Inside Stories is an award-winning design firm that takes an innovative approach to the design process by leveraging the best of big and small firms. By embracing process-oriented design methodologies, we are able to deliver exceptional interior design services both on time and within budget. At Inside Stories, our designers use their clients’ style and story as inspiration and partner closely with them, to create unique solutions that will make any space feel uniquely theirs.